We provide Hammer Mill Machine that is apt for both dry and wet crushing of medium-hard and brittle materials. Hammer mills are used for grinding almost all types of free flowing materials. Hammer mills operate on the principle that most materials will grind or crush upon impact with the hammers.
A hammer mill is essentially a steel drum containing a vertical or horizontal rotating shaft or drum on which hammers are mounted. The rotor is spun at a high speed inside the drum while material is fed into a feed hopper.
The material is ground by repeated contact with these hammers, contact with the walls of the grinding chamber, and particle to particle contact.Â The material remains in the grinding chamber until it is suitably sized to pass through the perforated screen that covers the bottom half of the grinding chamber.Â The material is contacted by series of rotating hardened hammers. Hammers are made up of either MS or EN flats, which are hardened up to required hardness.
- Vibration free operation due to dynamically balanced rotor
- Easy change of screens and hammers
- Having good power efficiency
- Able to produce a wide range of particle sizes
- Particles produced using a will generally be spherical, with a surface that appears polished
- Low Temperature Rise for Heat Sensitive Materials